What Information Does SellBroke Collect? How Do We Use It?
Here is what we need to know in order to process your application:
- Your name (as you want it to appear on your mailing label and/or check, if applicable)
- Your e-mail address (in order to communicate with you in a process of a transaction or should there be any problems/issues that need immediate attention. Please note: We may use this information for future e-mail marketing/promotional purposes. You will not receive any third-party SPAM e-mails or any other third-party correspondence not associated with SellBroke).
- Your mailing address (Needed to send you a pre-paid shipping label and/or paper check payment)
- Your phone number (will only be used if e-mail communication fails)
- Your PayPal e-email address (If you choose immediate PayPal money transfer to your account)
All the above information will allow us to process and fulfill your orders in the most efficient and prompt manner.
Please note: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request the removal of your information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
How Does SellBroke Protect Customer Information?
- Laptop Mate LLC is the owner and operator of the site sellbroke.com. Laptop Mate LLC (we, our, SellBroke) is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, SellBroke has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
- We follow generally-accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. For any promotional-related announcements, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out.
- We will communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
- This privacy statement covers the only web site sellbroke.com. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us at email@example.com.
Personal Information Disclosure Policy
- We use other third parties such as a shipping company to fulfill orders and PayPal to pay our customers for goods. When you submit your order with SellBroke, we will share customer names and shipping addresses and optionally, PayPal e-mail addresses as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
- These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We do not share, sell, rent or trade Personal Information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- If you use the blog on this Web site, your name and e-mail address may be posted along with your comment(s). These can be read, collected, or used by other users of this blog, and can potentially be used to send you unsolicited messages. The blog may be hosted at third party service providers, but all Personal Information being collected within the blog section, such as email address and IP address is governed by sellbroke.com’s privacy statement. It may be used only by SellBroke to contact you back if needed. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Please note that we may be required by law to disclose personal information without your consent in the event of emergency situations and we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- If SellBroke is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- If your personally identifiable information changes you may correct or update it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or use or Contact Form or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
- This Web site may at times contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by SellBroke. Please be aware that we, SellBroke, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We use persistent cookies. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user’s hard drive for an extended period of time. The persistent cookies that are being set on our site may look as though they are cookies being set by https://sellbroke.com however these cookies may actually be Google Adwords and/or Google Analytics cookies. We use Google Adwords and Google Analytics to monitor traffic on our site, Google Adwords and Google Analytics cookies are not linked to your personal information in any way. Cookies are a perfectly normal part of Internet operations. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored on your computer. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser’s help file directions.
- We use session ID cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
- If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site may be limited.
Third Party Cookies
- As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and other data.
- We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- We use a third-party tracking service that uses log files to track non-personally identifiable information about visitors to our site in the aggregate. It collects usage and volume statistics to help improve our Web site.
- We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information.
- If we make material changes to this policy, we may not necessarily notify you prior to the changes taking effect. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
5460 Louie Ln
Reno, NV 89511